Techknowgreen Solutions Shares roses up to 20% after it received an order from Maharashtra Govt 

Shares of a environmental consulting company surged by approximately 20%, reaching an intraday high of ₹268.90 per share after securing a work order from the Maharashtra Pollution Control Board. Techknowgreen Solutions Ltd, a micro-cap stock with a market capitalization of ₹184 crores, experienced this significant boost.

As per the company’s exchange filing, Techknowgreen Solutions Ltd was awarded a work order worth ₹9.81 crores from the Maharashtra Pollution Control Board. The project involves evaluating air quality in various indoor environments within the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). Additionally, the company is entrusted with acting as a representative of Maharashtra State, focusing on non-attainment areas, critically/severely impacted areas, and formulating best practices for enhanced indoor air quality (IAQ). The company is slated to complete the order within 15 months from the work order date.

Analyzing the financials of the company, its revenues witnessed a noteworthy 50% year-on-year increase, rising from ₹9.87 crore in FY21-22 to ₹14.84 crore in FY22-23. Simultaneously, net profit experienced an impressive surge of 317%, escalating from ₹1.08 crore to ₹4.51 crore.

Techknowgreen Solutions Ltd has delivered multibagger returns of 177% over the past six months. For instance, a shareholder’s investment of ₹1 lakh in the company would now be valued at ₹2.77 lakhs. The company offers environmental consulting services, encompassing wastewater management, air purification, organic composting, remediation (soil, decontamination, hazardous waste), and more.

The company boasts a diverse clientele, including government and semi-government organizations, multinational corporations, large companies, mid-size companies, and MSMEs. Serving sectors like infrastructure, chemicals, automobiles, healthcare, manufacturing, and real estate, the company derived 35% of its revenue from the technology segment and the remaining 65% from consulting services in FY23.

 

KEY HIGHLIGHTS-

 

  • Market Cap₹ 188 Cr.
  • Current Price₹ 255
  • High / Low₹ 354 / 86.1
  • Stock P/E41.8
  • Book Value₹ 33.8
  • Dividend Yield0.00 %
  • ROCE83.1 %
  • ROE91.1 %
  • Face Value₹ 10.0
  • EPS₹ 8.85

 

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM

 

Disclaimer-The content presented here is intended solely for analytical and educational purposes. If you consider investing, it is strongly advised to conduct your own thorough research.

Leave a Comment